Fuzzy / Tom Angleberger and Paul Dellinger.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781501952289 :
- ISBN: 9781501952289
- ISBN: 1501952285
- Physical Description: 1 sound media player (4 hr., 30 min.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Solon, OH : Findaway World, LLC, 
- Distributor: Prince Frederick, MD : [Distributed exclusively by] Recorded Books, Inc.
- Copyright: ©2017
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for playback.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated media audio player.
Previously issued in another format by Recorded Books, ℗2016.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Erin Moon.
When Max (Maxine Zealster) befriends her new robot classmate Fuzzy, she helps him navigate Vanguard Middle School and together they reveal the truth behind the Robot Integration Program.
|Target Audience Note:||
8 years and up.
Nutmeg Award Nominee, Intermediate, 2020.
|Source of Description Note:||
Title from Playaway label.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Robots > Fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Secrets > Fiction.