The Guggenheim mystery / Robin Stevens ; based on an idea and characters by Siobhan Dowd.
- 16 of 16 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon||J FIC STEVENS Sequel To London Eye Mystery (Text to phone)||33430141184242||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780525582359 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0525582355
- ISBN: 9780525582366 (glb)
- ISBN: 0525582363
- Physical Description: 323 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2018.
Originally published: London : Penguin Random House UK, 2017.
Sequel to: The London Eye mystery.
While visiting their cousin Salim in New York City, Ted and Kat investigate the theft of a famous painting from the Guggenheim Museum for which Salim's mother is the prime suspect.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.