- 28 of 44 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon||J FIC KORMAN (Text to phone)||33430141194639||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0062563882 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780062563880 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062563890 (library binding ; hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780062563897 (library binding ; hardcover)
- Physical Description: 279 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Told in alternating voices, the teacher and students in room 117 find their lives changed over the course of a school year.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teacher-student relationships > Fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Teacher-student relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.