American as paneer pie
- ISBN: 1534439382
- ISBN: 9781534439382
- ISBN: 9781534439382 : HRD
- ISBN: 1534439382 : HRD
311 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Simon Pulse, 
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 2 / 5.0
|Summary, etc.:||When a racist incident rocks her small Michigan town, eleven-year-old Lekha must decide whether to speak up or stay silent, even as she struggles to navigate her life at home, where she can be herself, and at school, where she is teased about her culture.|
Nutmeg Award Nominee, Intermediate, 2024.
Search for related items by subject
- 46 of 49 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
- 0 current holds with 49 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon||J FIC KELKAR (Text)||33430152315651||Juvenile New Fiction||Available||-|