Goodnight everyone / Chris Haughton.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon||BB HAUGHTON (Text to phone)||33430152302642||Juvenile Board Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1536217956 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781536217957 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781536217957
- ISBN: 1536217956
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 16 cm
- Edition: First U.S. board book edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2016
On board pages
"The sun is setting, and everyone in the forest is getting sleepy. The mice, rabbits, and deer all give great big yawns as they snuggle up with their families for the night. But someone isn't sleepy just yet. Little Bear thinks he can stay awake a bit longer. Can he do it? Chris Haughton's bold and vibrant illustrations will captivate little ones eager to stay up just a teeny bit longer, while sweet depictions of animals cozying up in their beds for the night will soon have them yawning off to a dreamland of their own."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
2 yrs-5 yrs.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animals > Juvenile fiction.
Bear cubs > Juvenile fiction.
Bears > Juvenile fiction.
Bedtime > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Fiction.
Bears > Fiction.
Bedtime > Fiction.