- ISBN: 9780316327787
- ISBN: 0316327786
452 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: Revised trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2006
"Megan Tingley books".
First published in hardcover in September 2006 by Little, Brown and Company.
|Summary, etc.:||When the Cullens, including her beloved Edward, leave Forks rather than risk revealing that they are vampires, it is almost too much for eighteen-year-old Bella to bear, but she finds solace in her friend Jacob until he is drawn into a "cult" and changes in terrible ways.|
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon||YA FIC MEYER Twilight Saga Bk. 2 (Text)||33430152344057||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|