O is for Old Dominion : a Virginia alphabet / written by Pamela Duncan Edwards ; illustrated by Troy Howell.
- ISBN: 1585361615
- ISBN: 9781585361618
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm
- Publisher: Chelsea, Mich. : Sleeping Bear Press, ©2005.
Explores the heritage and history of Virginia, offering historical facts for each letter of the alphabet. From Arlington National Cemetery, once part of Robert E. Lee's homestead, to magnificent Monticello, Virginia has always had a prominent place in American history. Jamestown, Williamsburg, and even the Pentagon are just a few of the many places highlighted in Old Dominion. Readers will also be introduced to such history makers as George Washington, Patrick Henry, and Booker T. Washington.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Virginia > Juvenile literature.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.