Don't worry, Murray / David Ezra Stein.
- ISBN: 9780062845245
- ISBN: 0062845241
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
"Murray worries...about lots of things. He doesn't want to go out in the rain. He's scared of the barking dogs at the park. Fireworks make him jump. But gradually he learns that he can put on a raincoat. He can make new friends. He can be brave."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Worry > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Courage > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Worry > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Courage > Fiction.
- 17 of 24 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
- 1 current hold with 24 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon||JPIC STEIN (Text)||33430152315628||Juvenile New Picture Book||Checked out||06/24/2023|