Sometimes people die / Simon Stephenson.
- ISBN: 9781335429254
- ISBN: 1335429255
- Physical Description: 362 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [Toronto, ON] : Hanover Square Press, 2022
Returning to practice after a suspension for stealing opioids, a young doctor takes the only job he can find: a post as a physician at the struggling St. Luke's Hospital in east London. Amid the maelstrom of sick patients, overworked staff and underfunded wards, a more insidious secret soon declares itself: too many patients are dying. And a murderer may be lurking in plain sight.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Physicians > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.
- 8 of 19 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
- 9 current holds with 19 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon||FIC STE (Text)||33430152323564||Adult New Fiction||On holds shelf||-|