The storyteller / Brandon Hobson.
- ISBN: 9781338797268
- ISBN: 1338797263
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2023.
Ziggy's mother disappeared ten years ago, one of the many Native women who have mysteriously gone missing, and Ziggy believes a secret cave may hold the key--so with his sister, Moon, and friends Alice and Corso, he sets out to find the cave and solve the mystery of his family's origins.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 9 - 12. Scholastic Press.
Grades 4-6. Scholastic Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
- 5 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
- 2 current holds with 10 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon||J FIC HOBSON (Text)||33430152315545||Juvenile New Fiction||Available||-|