12 months to live / James Patterson and Mike Lupica.
- ISBN: 9780316405690
- ISBN: 0316405698
- Physical Description: 386 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
"Tough-as-nails criminal defense attorney Jane Smith is hip-deep in the murder trial of the century. Actually, her charmless client might've committed several murders. She's also fallen in love with a wonderful guy. And an equally wonderful dog, a mutt. But Jane doesn't have much time. She's just received a terminal diagnosis giving her twelve months. Unless she's murdered before her expiration date" -- Page  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
Legal fiction (Literature)
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 22 of 64 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
- 34 current holds with 64 total copies.