Thicker than water : a memoir / Kerry Washington.
- ISBN: 9780316497398
- ISBN: 0316497398
- Physical Description: 311 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown Spark, 2023.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
United -- Fish -- Magical thinking -- Frozen -- Agency -- A new you -- An education -- Monsoon season -- Miracles -- Black famous -- Superheroes -- Family -- Revelation -- Cues -- Epilogue: Marisa.
In this profoundly moving and beautifully written memoir, the award-winning actor and activist provides an intimate view into both her public and private worlds as she chronicles her life's journey thus far, sharing how she discovered her truest self and, with it, a deeper sense of belonging.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Washington, Kerry, 1977-
African American actresses > Biography.
Actresses > United States > Biography.
Actrices noires américaines > Biographies.
|Genre:||autobiographies (literary works)
autobiographies (literary works)
- 18 of 25 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
- 1 current hold with 25 total copies.