Diggersaurs mission to Mars / Michael Whaite.
- ISBN: 9780593648612
- ISBN: 0593648617
- ISBN: 9780593648599
- ISBN: 0593648595
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Children's Books, 
Originally published in paperback in the United Kingdom by Puffin Books in 2020.
The Roversaurs--half spacecraft and half dinosaur--call on the expertise of their fellow dino-machines, the Diggersaurs--half construction truck and half dinosaur--to help them build a Martian base.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-7. Random House Children's Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stories in rhyme.
Roving vehicles (Astronautics) > Juvenile fiction.
Construction equipment > Juvenile fiction.
Dinosaurs > Juvenile fiction.
Mars (Planet) > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.