BlackBerry / directed by Matt Johnson.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (121 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [New York] : IFC Films, 
Title from web page.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2023.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director, Matt Johnson.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Jay Baruchel, Glenn Howerton, Matt Johnson, Rich Sommer, Michael Ironside, Martin Donovan, Cary Elwes.
The "true story" of the meteoric rise and catastrophic demise of the world's first smartphone, BLACKBERRY is a whirlwind ride through a ruthlessly competitive Silicon Valley at breakneck speeds.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: R.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||BlackBerry (Smartphone) > Drama.
Smartphones > Drama.
Santa Clara Valley (Santa Clara County, Calif.) > Drama.
- 19 of 25 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
- 4 current holds with 25 total copies.