Chinese menu : the history, myths, and legends behind your favorite foods / Grace Lin.
- ISBN: 9780316486002
- ISBN: 0316486000
- Physical Description: 288 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"The origin stories of each Chinese dish told using the framework of Chinese cuisine-oftentimes based in folklore, both ancient and contemporary"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12 Little, Brown and Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cooking, Chinese > History > Juvenile literature.
- 11 of 22 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
- 0 current holds with 22 total copies.