Auntie Maggie and five nephews and nieces / by Sandra Alonso ; illustrated by Enrique Quevedo ; English translation by Jon Brokenbrow.
- ISBN: 8418302674
- ISBN: 9788418302671
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 27 cm
- Publisher: Madrid : Cuento de Luz SL, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Original title: La t̕a Marita y sus cinco sobrinos.
Auntie Maggie and her five nephews and nieces are off for a fun day at the pool. When they're together, nothing can go wrong, but... Oh no! Auntie Maggie can't go on carrying the weight of all their problems. If things continue like this, everyone will end up sinking to the bottom. A fun story about the importance of looking for solutions, and asking for help when we need it the most.
In English, translated from the Spanish.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Preparedness > Fiction.
Problem solving > Fiction.
Swimming pools > Fiction.
Aunts > Fiction.
Preparedness > Juvenile fiction.
Problem solving > Juvenile fiction.
Swimming pools > Juvenile fiction.
Aunts > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.