When being a nurse was fun : tales from my life as a nurse / Ann Watt.
- ISBN: 9781960505187
- ISBN: 1960505181
- Edition: First Stillwater River Publications edition.
- Publisher: Pawtucket, RI, USA : Stillwater River Publications, 
Glimpse into the medical career of someone who dares to say life as a nurse used to be fun. Follow my journey from being a student nurse to a critical care RN with 30 years of experience. Relive with me both the frustrations and camaraderie that I encountered as an RN.--Publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Watt, Ann, 1967-
Women nurses > United States > Biography.
Nursing > United States > Anecdotes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.